How to take Homeopathic remedies or Flower remedies
Please consult and follow the instructions of the therapist or doctor.
Tablets, globules, drops or powders are taken straight into the mouth and let dissolve in it or can be dissolved in a glass of pure fresh natural water and taken in small sips.
Avoid to eat or drink (except water or in the case of extreme emergencies) for half an hour before and after taking it. The mouth should have its natural taste - FREE of smoke, mouthwashes, and toothpaste.
For babies tablets or globules can be crushed between two spoons or dissolved in a couple of spoonfuls of water before given.
How to store Homeopathic remedies or Flower remedies
Homeopathic remedies and flower remedies should be stored in a cool, dark, dry place, preferably in a dark glass container, away from strong smelling substances like perfumes, aromatherapy oils, mothballs, electromagnetic fields (near TV sets or computers).
What to avoid during treatment with Homeopathic remedies or Flower remedies
Here is a list of possible antidotes, which are of course to be avoided during the homeopathic treatment unless needed as an antidote:
- Coffee, tea and drugs with a high content of caffeine
- Camphor (mothballs, balms, some ointments with cooling or heat effects, lipsalves)
- Peppermint in toothpaste, chewing gums ...
- Ethereal oils ( clove oil, eucalyptus, peppermint, menthol ... )
- Menthol and eucalyptus (in cough syrups, balms, Vicks inhaler, tiger balm, ...)
- Daily or prolonged exposure to strong-smelling substances, like paints, glue fumes, varnishes.
- Drugs like cannabis, ecstasis etc.
- Intake of alcohol, eating of highly spicy food ( spices contain ethereal oils !! ).
- Fresh garlic and onion !
- Any substance or drug that affects the hormonal, nervous and immune system may have an antidoting effect to the homeopathic treatment.