Mental Kriya Pranayama with physical breathing
The next advanced level of practicing Kriya Pranayama is the one described here - this level should only be started after successfully realized all previous parts of Kriya Yoga and Kriya Pranayama to a successful level of achievement. It is the success of your previous Kriya Yoga practice that leads to the quietness and harmony within that is necessary to succeed as described here.
while previously you have been fully concentrating on OM into each described chakra and breathing regularly and normally - completely free of your Kriya Pranayama - NOW it is time to combine breathing and Kriya Pranayama.
To combine means:
- while going up with OM into the described chakras - you inhale constantly
- while going down with OM into the described chakras - you exhale constantly
- that means that you need to be able to breath normally in a relaxed and comfortable manner over ANY period of time with only 1 to 2 breaths per minute. This can easily be achieved when following all rules and practicing Kriya Pranayama
- you know that ONE cycle of Kriya Pranayama is to be within 30 seconds minimum and 60 seconds maximum.
- Now for the mental Kriya Pranayama with physical breathing combined - your breathing is to be within that very time-frame. This requires a very relaxed state of mind and emotions as a result of advanced achievement of yama and niyama and as a result of practicing all parts of Kriya Yoga as described in ALL the different sections and pages of the Cyberspace Ashram web site. When reading, understanding and practicing ALL parts of the various chapters of this texts, you will realize a deep peace and harmony with all your surrounding, all mankind, nature and creation as a whole. This advanced achievement may require a few thousand hours of Kriya Pranayama and a few years of constantly practicing and successfully applying all aspects of a spiritual life as described here.
- Time is relative - it finally depends on how intense, on how sincere your desire for Godrealization is and how intense your desire to solve all in Divine Love.
Please pray regularly to God:
"Dear God, please guide me in my Kriya Yoga"
Then be quiet for a while and watch for God's guidance - God can do Kriya Pranayama or other exercises inside you for you to monitor and learn!!
On your wings of Love - on your way to God - all chapters | Home Cyberspace Ashram For Kriya Yoga