A healthy attitude and healthy lifestyle always result in perfect eyesight
Clear eyesight is a natural condition all received from God. Perfect health is a gift from God all have received and all with a healthy and loving lifestyle and attitude easily can maintain all life long. Some however wasted that divine gift. The reasons for blurred vision or impaired eyesight or even blindness can be manifold. The root cause however is wrong spiritual attitude and wrong lifestyle in all cases.
- If you want to see reality as is = as God see our world
- If you are willing to see all your own spiritual mistakes and are willing to correct rather than proudly and stubbornly insist that all you do or did is correct
- If you are willing to see and face poverty, disaster and emergencies and do something to change such disaster situations - at your own expenses, in your own time, even by giving one full lifetime for the spiritual/holistic welfare and spiritual benefit of others.
- If you are willing to see the dark side of life and human behavior on this planet, face reality and pay whatever price and do whatever effort needs to be done to implement most loving peaceful changes for the better of all humanity
- If you can overcome professional laziness and make a honest and clear assessment of spiritual usefulness of your own industry you support with your work or your own work in general and make instant changes where needed
Then you are ready to spiritually see the truth, the full truth and nothing but truth and thus maintain a clear spiritual perception of your life and all aspects surrounding your life. Hence with a healthy attitude and open heart you conduct a healthy lifestyle and enjoy a clear eyesight all life long.
The more you deviate from a clear perception of your own spiritual situation and reality in your life and on this planet, the more your eyesight may sufferer and deteriorate.
The opposite extreme of healthy eyesight is blindness
Blindness is the last step before eternal death of a soul. Unless as a result of an accident (still karma). Blindness forces people to focus inward and to limit own action to minimum needed to survive. Such blind condition automatically gives ample time to reflect inward and review own life and thus to see own mistakes made and make corrections if willing to surrender ego to God and ready to start loving life in a possible future reincarnation.
Blind people - also blind by accident - have very limited possibilities to waste life for nonsense and useless, selfish stuff in life. Blindness gives one last chance for a change of heart and change in mind set. Blind people have little occasion to be detrimental to society, to harm society or others, to molest others or to abuse or exploit others. Blind people depend on others and thus have to become humble and ask for help, ask for favors, as for anything they want and need to survive. Tough lessons for extreme egos, but one last chance to adapt a more loving attitude toward all world and thus to survive as a soul.
spiritual cause of myopia
If you see only your present benefits and neglect the consequences in 50 or 5000 years of your current actions or inactivity. Then you are spiritually short sighted.
One such example is the wrong belief that doing lots of good karma for another better reincarnation is the goal and purpose of life. Karma of any kind always creates attachment. There is no eternal planet earth, hence there can be no everlasting cycle of reincarnation. Our only home is of spiritual nature and at home in God.
Our origin is God and our spiritual goal is to return to our spiritual world of love in God. Beyond this planet and beyond the universes of separation and selfishness.
Shortsightedness (Nearsighted; myopic) means distant objects appear blurred. Shortsightedness also has its spiritual component. The far future appears blurred due to lack of spiritual development or too tormenting presence.
Shortsightedness typically may have 2 major causes:
There may be very rare other causes for shortsightedness such as side effects of medication or toxic effects of environment, etc.
Spiritual cause of shortsightedness
Spiritual cause may result from following wrong spiritual philosophy or spiritual path. For example those humans following a path of ever repeating reincarnation. To enjoy next incarnation, those people create and accumulate good karma to enjoy pleasant future incarnation.
That is a complete wrong perception of absolute truth. Even simple common sense tells you that THIS planet is of temporary nature. Even if "temporary" may mean another few million or billion years, it still is temporary relative to our eternal life. In reality this planet is a living being and subject to large cycles. Even without current ongoing destructive pollution, the planet may no longer be suitable for human life after a few hundreds to a few thousand years based on many other factors affecting our planet. Thus an ever repeating cycle of reincarnation is a spiritually distorted perception of the future of a human being and thus creates a distortion of our soul based on wrong intellectual beliefs and teachings enforced upon our soul.
Our true nature is spiritual and our all goal is to end the cycle of reincarnation as soon as possible. If you create and remain attached to good karma, then your karma may pull you back on earth and force you into another reincarnation.
Correct spiritual teaching is to surrender ALL to God. To create but loving actions and loving result and surrender day by day all your actions and results as well as unfinished jobs and unsolvable problems to God. That frees you from any attachment to anything material on earth, including your family or loved ones and best friends. If you surrender all to God on a day to day basis and some day your learning to forgive, to reconcile and to love is successful, then your cycle of reincarnation is ended and you move onward toward your home in God. Those learning consciously and efficiently may successfully all spiritual lessons and directly return home to God. Others learning only partially but sufficiently to end the cycle of reincarnation may move out of the cycle of reincarnation but may have to continue learning to forgive, to reconcile and to love until ready to return home to God.
when you see today's benefits
and overlook tomorrows consequences.
- Having fun today but being late or tired for duties and work tomorrow
- Buying today by credit card without calculating how to pay back later
- Making easy profits today disregarding possible consequences on customer or environment
- Outsourcing dirty, dangerous or boring work to poor laborers in 3rd world countries without considering how the poorest ones may feel when doing our work at bargain wages and how our own self created karma will be for us when we face the very same karma next incarnation as a poor one doing dirty, dangerous or boring work for bargain prices ourselves. Whatever we do to others will be done to us. Today we often only look for ways to avoid our short term work, forgetting our long time karma that eventually will bounce back to us any time later in eternal life.
- Having sex with a partner without looking into the depth of your heart if you really want to have a baby with that partner by tomorrow and share all life together. I.e. short time sex just for fun without considering your eternal soulmate who may appear tomorrow if you are FREE or disappear for thousands of years until you are free.
- Enjoying good job without considering long time effect of job/company on planet or society. Millions enjoy easy office jobs or management jobs in high paying industries that may be a major source of pollution, environment destruction and energy waste for our entire planet.
- Working for college and university degrees to avoid hard work and find higher paid jobs, forgetting that tomorrow your own kids may get hungry and need farmers to produce food. Who is producing food for the world if all have degrees and no one knows to work and produce basics of life?
Overview all chapters With Love from God to you | Home Cyberspace Ashram for Kriya Yoga, God and Love | On your way to God